Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kids Song and Nursery Rhyme: My Pretty Maid (Karaoke, Piano Instrumental with Sheet Music)

Kids Song and Nursery Rhyme from the Most Popular Mother Goose Songs: My Pretty Maid (Karaoke, Instrumental with Sheet Music)


My Pretty Maid - Lyrics

Where are you going to, my pretty maid?
Where are you going to, my pretty maid?
I'm going a milking, sir, she said.
Sir, she said, Sir, she said
I'm going a milking, sir, she said.

Shall I go with you, my pretty maid?
Shall I go with you, my pretty maid?
Yes, if you please, kind, Sir, she said.
Sir, she said, Sir, she said
Yes, if you please, kind, Sir, she said.

What is your fortune, my pretty maid?
What is your fortune, my pretty maid?
My face is my fortune, sir, she said.
Sir, she said, Sir, she said
My face is my fortune, sir, she said.

Then I can't marry you, my pretty maid.
Then I can't marry you, my pretty maid.
Nobody asked you, sir, she said.
Sir, she said, Sir, she said
Nobody asked you, sir, she said.

Kids Song and Nursery Rhyme: My Pretty Maid (Piano Instrumental with Sheet Music)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids' Songs and Nursery Rhymes Sheet Music